utorok 9. februára 2010

http://433rpm.blogspot.com/ :: interview

Blog of today is: http://433rpm.blogspot.com/.
Yes, I mentioned this blog few times before, but...I just like it. And today I get answers to my questions what I send few months ago. So here is better introduction of none - man behind blog.


questions: mišo
answers: none

----------------------------------------------

"...I prefer music that is forgotten. Be it experimental, new wave, electronic or punk."

none




1. So, please, introduce little bit yourself. what was inspiration for create your blog? and what is the aim and why title 433rpm?

I found some interesting blogs, downloaded some music and then thought to give something back. A small hobby for the summer, rather than something for a longer period. That was in 2007. The aim is what it says: to present forgotten music, and make it no longer forgotten. The name 433rpm is, really, ridiculous. There is no meaninh.


2. Your blog is running longer time and you re posting very systemathicly and regulary. How did you found time for every-day posting?

I wonder about that one too.


3. And whats your opinion to tapes by the way, cos today it is not popular medium. your posts are mainly from tapes. do you prefer tapes?

No, I prefer music that is forgotten. Be it experimental, new wave, electronic or punk. And actually cassettes are quite popular these days.

4. Are you open for tape-trading ?

I don't know what you mean. Everything I post is something I either have myself or borrowed from friends. I don't post anything that I haven't seen the real thing of. I don't plunder P2P networks to create a blog.


5. Bands on 433 blog are not very famous, /better to say - obcure mainly/ where did you searching and diggin these recordings? Hm, and ...most forgotten band/s from past /according to you/?


Everything I post is something I either have myself or borrowed from friends. I don't post anything that I haven't seen the real thing of. I don't plunder P2P networks to create a blog. Mainly we're 'old' people, and we went to a building one day, it was called 'a record store', and bought a physical object, a 'tape' or a 'record', and kept that for the rest of our life. Unlike, I guess, any consumption of music these days. The search didn't start in 2007. That was when I went 'public' and started to share them



6. do you have some feedbacks from musicans/bands you ve posted? what is your motivation to continue?


Yes, I did have feedback from musicians. That's the only comments I really like, especially if they add some extra information.
Sometimes the motivation to continue drops. When people 'demand' to put something back up. I have been called 'god', 'an anal person' and even 'an embittered & jaded posturing smurf who obviously wishes he could've a) created some great music in his past or present that discerning listeners respect today or b) done something useful w/ his knowledge of under-appreciated & obscure music like start a record label'. I don't understand that at all. I am not any of that. I am someone who has access to some music and when I posted all, I will disappear. Just like that.


7. you have a last words...

To continue with the last answer: my blog is not about my ego, which is really not important. I want you to hear great, forgotten music. That's it. You don't have to say thanks. You don't have to offer anything in return. Just take it or leave it.



and here is another nice blog, you can find there experimental music press from past

http://smallprintpress.blogspot.com/




"This is the little brother of No Longer Forgotten Music and its aim is to post scans of fanzines out of the musical underground. These posts will be very irregular. The languages will be (probably) English, German and Dutch - languages I can read. Translations will not be provided, so please don't ask."

thats all, so enjoy.

mišo

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára